All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world and the only one that has withstood the test of time. For centuries people have studied this enigmatic structure, trying to understand its true significance; ancient Egyptian pyramids are generally still considered tombs for deceased pharaohs. After extensive research Willem Witteveen connects data from his own findings with that of other researchers, resulting in groundbreaking conclusions about the true function of the Great Pyramid and its place in history. The Greek mathematician Pythagoras stated: All is number. The American prophet Edgar Cayce claimed: Sound is the medicine of the future, and the late Egyptian wisdom-keeper Abd el Hakim Awyan always said: It is all about sound. Willem Witteveen proves that all these men were right and that what we w regard as ground-breaking and new often originated in ancient Egypt, well before the first Egyptian dynasties. This book is divided into five main parts, four of which relate to the four earthly elements Earth, Water, Air and Fire. The fifth part relates to the element or quintessence called Aether. Each of these elements represents a significant process inside the Great Pyramid but they are also directly related to creation itself. The four earthly elements together form the circle of creation, which is crowned by the fifth divine element Aether. Within this circle all processes on Earth and beyond take place, and the element Aether represents the divine world and is the carrier of all information. The author demonstrates that the Great Pyramid is an ermous library of kwledge, intended for modern generations and containing the golden frequency of Giza, one of the basic values responsible for creation and the existence of life on Earth. We ourselves are the architects and builders of these magnificent ancient monuments. We ourselves in the future tense! People who have read this book will never look at the Great Pyramid of Giza in the same way again. It will drastically change your view on human history and, by changing the perception of time, perhaps even change your life.
- Author BiographyWillem Witteveen studied navigational sciences on the Nautical College of Amsterdam and is qualified to act as a Master on all ships worldwide. Because of his profession he had the opportunity to visit several ancient sites all over the world. Being very interested in Ancient Egypt, he felt mistrustful about the stories told by the local guides and Egyptologists. He always was convinced that there was a connection between the Earth and the nearby solar system through the Great Pyramid of Giza, encoded through the four elements: Earth, Water, Air and Fire. An inheritance as an important message to us from a 'lost' civilization. Encoded in huge stone monuments awaiting decoding. He spent the last fifteen years doing research into the true function of the Great Pyramid of Giza and this resulted in his book about this subject. The author visited Egypt (and Giza in particular) several times to see if there could be another truth and found a lot of similarities with the modern art of navigation and this helped him to form his own conclusions. He keeps searching for more evidence to construct theories.
- Author(s)Willem Witteveen
- PublisherAdventures Unlimited Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2016
- Place of PublicationKempton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintAdventures Unlimited Press
- Content Note108 colour photos, 27 b/w photos & 72 drawings
- Weight1722 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byDavid Hatcher Childress
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.