All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the amazing natural world of the Rocky Mountains in this engaging, in-depth guide that covers animals, plants and natural features including geography and geology. The Rocky Mountains are an immense 10,000 mile-long assemblage of mountain ranges stretching all the way from Alaska through South America. This informative book encompasses the rthern and central Rockies from southern British Columbia down through Idaho, Montana, and into Utah and Colorado. This introductory book with maps, line illustrations and index gives the student, tourist and new residents of this area an excellent introduction to the most famous mountain region in the western parts of the United States and Canada.
- Author BiographySusan Ewing is the author of a number of guide books including The Great Alaska Nature Factbook, Going Wild in Washington and Oregon as well as children's books including Lucky Hares and Itchy Bears. Her work has also appeared in many magazines including Sports Afield, Fly Rod & Reel, and Gray's Sporting Jour nal.
- Author(s)Susan Ewing
- PublisherWestwinds Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestwinds Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width137 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.