The Great Vegan Grains Book: Celebrate Whole Grains with More Than 100 Delicious Plant-Based Recipes * Includes Soy-Free and Gluten-Free Recipes! by Tamasin Noyes, Celine Steen (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy over 100 whole-grain vegan recipes for every meal and occasion! Whole grains are a great source of protein and other nutrients that are typically found in meat and eggs, making them a valuable part of any plant-based diet. While naturally vegan by nature, grains are often paired with n-vegan ingredients, making many recipes off-limits to vegans. That's where The Great Vegan Grains Book comes the rescue, taking you step-by-step through the myriad grains available today, and providing you with more than 100 delicious and easy plant-based, whole-grain recipes (many of them low-fat, soy free, and even gluten-free!). Each recipe uses whole-food ingredients that can be easily found at most grocery stores, so you can say yes to grains and eating better too! Cook delicious meals with ancient grains like amaranth, farro, millet, quia, and more and try recipes that will quickly become favorites, such as: - Quia Breakfast Pilaf - Apple and Oats French Toast - Sausage Smash Potato Hash - Spelt and Bean Burritos - Tempeh Buckwheat Bowl - Teff and Pea Fritters - Cracked Wheat Koftas - Roasted Corn and Barley Chowder - Warm Farro and Sweet Potato Salad Also enjoy gluten-free vegan recipes, such as: - Apricot Oats - Polenta Topped Mexi-Beans - Chickpea Millet Curry - Harissa Veggies and Rice Skillet - Spinach and Basil Quia - Sesame Purple Rice
- Author BiographyCELINE STEEN is the co-author of 500 Vegan Recipes, The Complete Guide to Vegan Food Substitutions, Hearty Vegan Meals, Vegan Sandwiches Save the Day!, Whole Grain Vegan Baking, and Vegan Finger Foods. She is the founder of the award-winning blog Have Cake, Will Travel (www.havecakewilltravel.com) which brings in an average of 15,000 hits a week. TAMASIN NOYES is the author of American Vegan Kitchen, Grills Gone Vegan, Vegan Sandwiches Save the Day!, Whole Grain Vegan Baking, and the upcoming The Great Vegan Protein Book. She is the founder of www.veganappetite.com and has worked as a committed cookbook tester for many well-known vegan cookbook authors (such as Isa Chandra Moskowitz, Terry Hope Romero, Robin Robertson, Dynise Balcavage, and Kelly Peloza) and has cooked in several restaurants.
- Author(s)Celine Steen,Tamasin Noyes
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationGloucester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.