All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $16.87Free postage
- AU $19.29Free postage
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionCan Gameknight999 survive a Minecraft journey one hundred years into the past? This adventure series is created especially for readers who love the fight of good vs. evil, magical academies like Hogwarts in the Harry Potter saga, and games like Minecraft, Terraria, and Pokemon GO. A freak thunderstorm strikes just as Gameknight999 is activating his father's digitizer to re-enter Minecraft. Sparks flash across his vision as he is sucked into the game...and when the smoke clears he's arrived safely. But it doesn't take long to realize that things in the Overworld are very different. Gameknight sees the same blocky terrain and square clouds as usual, but almost everything else has changed. His friends are where to be found. His castle has disappeared and the village he calls home is missing its defenses and fortified wall. Even stranger, one seems to kw who he is. The User-that-is-t-a-user realizes he's been accidentally sent a hundred years into the past, back to the time of the historic Great Zombie Invasion. None of his friends have even been born yet. But that might be the least of Gameknight999's worries, because travelling back in time also means that the evil virus Herobrine, the scourge of Minecraft, is still alive...Sky Pony Press, with our Good Books, Racehorse and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of books for young readers--picture books for small children, chapter books, books for middle grade readers, and vels for young adults. Our list includes bestsellers for children who love to play Minecraft; stories told with LEGO bricks; books that teach lessons about tolerance, patience, and the environment, and much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyMark Cheverton is a former high school physics and math teacher, and the father of a Minecraft fanatic. He is the creator of the New York Times--bestselling Gameknight999 series, action-adventure books set in the world of Minecraft conceived as a way to teach children the dangers of online bullying.
- Author(s)Mark Cheverton
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Weight242 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.