All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Greatest Brainteasers of All Time presents readers with a collection of classic brainteasers, each with an original presentation, at least one hint, and a detailed solution. With over 100 puzzles, ranked by level of difficulty, The Greatest Brainteasers of All Time has something for everyone--from small children to experienced puzzle masters. Divided into a dozen different genres, including Logic, Math, Words, Physics, and Geography, this unique collection is sure to keep your mind occupied for hours. While some of these brainteasers will be familiar to regular readers of puzzle books, many others will be new, and the hints and solutions provide new insights into even some of the oldest chestnuts.
- Author(s)David C Garlock
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.