All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Greatest Crash: How contradictory policies are sinking the global ecomy explains why the global ecomy is still struggling. All existing policies have limits or contradictions, says David Kauders. Indeed, new policies espoused by governments may be making matters worse. This book is written for the general reader, with clear and direct explanations. The content is wide ranging, covering, as examples: - the wishful thinking endemic in the recent past; - why rescues and bail-outs are self defeating; - how group think rules our critical faculties; - academic differences of opinion, and undue reliance placed on academic theories; - the need for evolution rather than prescriptive control. But, in addition to the popular appeal, this book will also add to understanding and therefore be saleable in business and academic markets, including finance, ecomics, politics and society.
- Author BiographyDavid Kauders is an investment manager. He was educated at Latymer Upper School, Jesus College Cambridge and Cranfield School of Management. David has been described in the financial press as a maverick , a superbear and by the Sunday Telegraph Money as no ordinary manager ... his prediction came to fruition .
- Author(s)David Kauders
- PublisherSparkling Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSouthampton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSparkling Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.