All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA family of mice named after kinds of cheeses live in Scroungeville. It's Christmas Eve, and, because of Scrunge Rat, the boss of the Scrunge Cheese Factory, they aren't sure if they are going to even get to have Christmas this year. It is also educational, because it shows young people that there are many ways to say said without actually saying said.
- Author(s)Billie Quintanilla
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tabatha Barnum
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.