All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA magnificent read that introduces the reader to an incredible account of one the most important events in American History. The Greatest Patriot provokes the reader's curiosity as it poses the question what if? Sullivan is Clancy-esque in his use of historical details, creating a world where Dealy Plaza was t the end, but only the beginning; a world in which President Kennedy makes an unspeakable, yet necessary, decision to save his country and the world. Sullivan successfully spins a suspenseful plot, delighting the reader with splendid historical nuggets woven into an intricate story of intrigue and mystery. Fans of Dan Brown, Clancy and Grisham will be enthralled by this thought-provoking drama that plunges them into an astonishing alternative view of history. The story follows the life of JFK after the assassination, the struggles of Hal Rumsey, the secret service agent who guarded the president, and the journalist, Mike Mahoney, who must choose whether or t to expose the staggering truth. Will the truth be revealed or buried with the few who were entrusted to keep the secret of America's Greatest Patriot? From the opening paragraph to its extraordinary conclusion, The Greatest Patriot captivates the reader with the desire to kw if this might just be how it really happened. As the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination rapidly approaches, Sullivan stimulates the imagination with a world where Camelot lived on.
- Author BiographyDan Sullivan grew up spending the years of his youth exploring the mountains of NE Oregon. After graduating from Oregon State University, he worked for three years in Seattle and Portland, Oregon before quitting his job and backpacking around Europe in 1990. After returning from Europe, Dan moved to Boise, Idaho where he went to work in the banking industry. He earned his Scuba Dive Master certification and spent many years traveling to Fiji, Belize, Mexico, and throughout the Caribbean. He met Amy Walker in 1996 and they were married in June of 1999. In 1997 Dan wrote his first novel and continues to work on a number of new books. He lives in Boise, Idaho with his wife Amy and their two children, Abigail and Kevin.
- Author(s)Dan Sullivan
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.