Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 12 Dec
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging collection includes some of the world's most perplexing brain-teasers by such masters as Sam Loyd, Johnny Eck, and Henry Dudeney. Also, the stories behind the creation of the puzzles, the earliest riddles, the birth of the crossword puzzle, much more. Introduction. 146 illustrations.
- Author(s)Matthew J. Costello
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/01/1997
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note146ill.
- Weight252 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementDover ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.