About this product
- DescriptionIn The Story of the Cross, each station of the Cross is briefly explained, beautifully illustrated, and paired with a short prayer. The Greatest Story Ever Told brings the characters and stories of Jesus to life with pop-up, vibrant illustrations. Who Laid the Cornerstone of the World? recounts classic stories from the Bible that children will hear again and again throughout their lives.
- Author(s)Alan Parry,Linda Parry
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date24/08/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width200 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Pop-up book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.