All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionChocolate cheesecake, mango tango, and peanut butter cinnamon toast ...Broccoli boost, zucchini nut bread, and sweet and spicy apple ...These are just a few of the energizing and nutritious drink recipes you can find in Michelle Savage's The Green Aisle's Healthy Smoothies and Slushies. The drinks Savage has concocted are sure to help you lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle, matter your individual or personalized diet--every single drink featured is all natural, dairy-free, soy-free, sugar-free, and gluten-free. As Savage explains throughout the book, practicing a raw lifestyle is simply the best way to give your body the enzymes, vitamins, minerals, natural probiotics, and nutrition it needs to thrive in this toxic environment. To help readers better understand why this approach to dieting is beneficial, Savage also includes information on the following topics: Protein powders Milk alternatives Meat dangers Superfoods And much more! This book is full of beverages that are tasty, healthy, and easy to make--all you need is a blender. All featured ingredients are easily found in grocery stores, at farmers' markets, or in specialty food stores--and some are even available on Savage's blog and website, BrowseTheGreenAisle.com. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyMichelle Savage posts recipes, blogs, and sells products via her website, BrowseTheGreenAisle.com. She is a graduate of West Valley College, Saratoga. When not developing new food and drink recipes for her site, she works as a health coach, helping others reach their desired weight and healthy lifestyle. She's also the author of the upcoming The Green Aisle's Healthy Indulgence. She resides in Manteca, California.
- Author(s)Michelle Savage
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Note98 color photos
- Weight628 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.