All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a huge change taking place as the world moves inexorably towards a low-carbon ecomy. 'The Green Investing Handbook' is aimed at the investor looking to profit from this global transition. The book provides a detailed overview of the investment opportunities emerging in the companies behind these environmental techlogies and services. It covers the standout firms operating in all the key green techlogy sectors, the trends of each sector and the industry as a whole, as well as the most important or promising green funds, ETFs and private equity funds. The book delivers both demystifying explanations of the intricate techlogy at the heart of the green revolution, as well as providing comprehensive investment insight. It is designed to help the investor to make better-informed decisions when engaging with these complex, invative and rapidly growing industries. And it does so whether you are interested in investing through equities, direct investment or funds.The ten sectors covered in depth are: - Solar power - Wind power - Marine energy - Geothermal - Power storage - Smart grids - Hydrogen and fuel cells - Green transport - Green buildings - Waste and energy resources Each chapter breaks down the trends and techlogy of the relevant sector, as well as its past performance, and looks at key advice and expert opinion on where they are headed. Notable company activity, techlogical development and government support is detailed throughout. The second half of the handbook is dedicated to a comprehensive directory of over 150 green companies, covering performance snapshots and overviews. The activities of each are featured in turn, with important developments and key features covered. The directory also includes green funds - their size, strategies, charges and managers, and their manager's comments. The details of green private equity firms, ETFs and indices, as well as a bank of resources, round out this one-stop reference section giving you everything you need to start investing in the sustainability revolution.
- Author BiographyNick Hanna is a writer specialising in green investments, and the creator of www.TheGreenInvestmentGuide.com. He is a director of a private investment company, C F Hanna Ltd, and since 2005 he has been responsible for managing the company's green investment portfolio.
- Author(s)Nick Hanna
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight519 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.