All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the simplest and quickest way to get vitamins and minerals into your diet. Blending gives an instant nutritional hit, with all the benefits of raw ingredients. Fruits are good for you but can be high in natural sugars - so they are used here as back-ups to the folate-, zinc-, selenium-rich green vegetables. Kale, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, spring greens, lettuce, pea shoots, watercress, parsley, mint, cucumber, celery, green apples and pears are used - t to mention wheat grass, seaweeds, spirulina, green tea and all kinds of seeds and other superfoods. The chapters offer blends to enhance energy, detox, lose weight, and to boost your natural immunity.
- Author BiographySara Lewis is a highly experienced cook, food writer and author who specializes in healthy eating subjects.
- Author(s)Sara Lewis
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content NoteOver 300 photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.