All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionSet against a glorious Greek backdrop, the intriguing new mystery featuring half Greek, half Scots PI, Alex Mavros. Hired by the wife of one of Greece's richest men to find her missing fourteen-year-old daughter, Mavros faces an uphill battle. But he's t the only one looking for Lia...When a man's charred corpse is discovered in a remote farmhouse, and the headless body of ather is found in the ancient stadium at Delphi, Mavros confronts the possibility that one of his deadliest foes has returned to Greece, and that there may be a connection with the Lia Poulou case.
- Author BiographyBorn and brought up in Edinburgh, Paul Johnston studied ancient and modern Greek at Oxford and now divides his time between Scotland and Greece. As well as four previous Alex Mavros novels, he is the author of the award-winning Quint and Matt Wells crime series.
- Author(s)Paul Johnston
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAn Alex Mavros Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Weight555 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.