Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionWith her trademark style and authority, Greeniology author Tanya Ha provides pocket-sized guides based on her popular bestseller.Here are individual books on how to go green in the office and garden; how you can be clean and green without using commercial cleaners and harsh chemicals; and how to revate and build smartly.Tanya's suggestions are always based on commonsense, and are practical and achievable.Being green the Greeniology way won't cost you the earth. You will live well, and still make a difference.
- Author BiographyTanya Ha is an author, television presenter, environmentalist and internationally recognised sustainable living advocate. She has spent many years working for Planet Ark, a non-political, non-confrontational, unashamedly populist environment group that defines itself by what it's for. She also serves on the board of Sustainability Victoria. A science graduate and former model, she is a passionate advocate for the ways in which ordinary people can help save the planet. Tanya lives in Melbourne with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Tanya Ha
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleGreeniology Series
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2007
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight60 g
- Width108 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.