The Green Roof Manual: A Professional Guide to Design, Installation, and Maintenance by Edmund C. Snodgrass, Linda McIntyre (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.80Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by sellalldavid
- Est. delivery by 2 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt last, those seeking basic information on how to design and build green roofs have a concise, authoritative guide to this exciting new techlogy.
- Author BiographyEdmund Snodgrass is the owner and president of Emory Knoll Farms Inc. and Green Roof Plants, specialising in plants and horticultural consulting for green roofs. He is co-author with his wife Lucie of Green Roof Plants: A Resource and Planting Guide. Writer and editor Linda McIntyre specializes in ecology, urbanism, and design. She has served as a staff writer and contributing editor for Landscape Architecture magazine and her work focuses on environmental issues, transportation, and international trade.
- Author(s)Edmund C. Snodgrass,Linda McIntyre
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1002 g
- Width180 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.