All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Green Screen Handbook, Second Edition is a comprehensive how-to manual that walks you through the many integral techniques required in preproduction, production, and postproduction to use green screen effectively. Step-by-step instruction and time-saving tips cover matting and keying basics; lighting and digital camera essentials; setups using fabric, portable background panels, and paint; broadcast TV hardware switchers; professional HD and major motion picture compositing; multi-colored screen composites; directing storyboards and talent; working with virtual sets; motion tracking; and much more. Additionally, this new edition has been updated to include: * Coverage of the latest digital camera techlogies, lighting gear, and compositing and editing software * Advice on using apps for portable devices that will help you light and shoot better green screen * Examples and case studies of real-world green screen and compositing projects in film and television productions * An extensive companion website (www.focalpress.com/cw/foster) featuring downloadadble project files and streaming video tutorials You can't afford to miss out! The Green Screen Handbook, Second Edition is a one-stop shop for all of your green screen solutions.
- Author BiographyJeff Foster has been producing traditional and digital images, animation, motion graphics, and visual effects for digital video and film for over 25 years. Some of his clients include Tribune Broadcasting, Deluxe Digital, Nestle, USAF, FAA, FOX Television, Spike TV, Discovery/TLC, Universal Studios, and Disney. He has also written and contributed to several After Effects and Photoshop books, conducted training seminars, and been a featured speaker at several national conferences such as Macworld, Photoshop World, AdobeMAX, and NAB.
- Author(s)Jeff Foster
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight1043 g
- Width191 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.