Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.02+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo children find the Green Ship when they climb over the wall into what is more like a forest than a garden. The ship has bushes for bows and stern and its funnels are trees; a small garden shed on an ancient stump is the wheel house and in command of the ship is the owner of the garden, old Mrs Tredegar. Throughout the summer she and the Bosun and the two children sail the Seven Seas visiting exotic faraway places and having wonderful adventures.
- Author BiographyQuentin Blake has been drawing ever since he can remember. He taught illustration for over twenty years at the Royal College of Art, of which he is an honorary professor. He has won many prizes, including the Hans Christian Andersen Award for Illustration, the Eleanor Farjeon Award and the Kate Greenaway Medal, and in 1999 he was appointed the first Children's Laureate. In the 2013 New Year's Honours List he was knighted for services to illustration.
- PrizesWinner of Smarties Book Prize Bronze Award 1998. Shortlisted for Kurt Maschler Award 1998 and Smarties Book Prize 6-8 Category 1998.
- Author(s)Quentin Blake
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication04/05/2000
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight221 g
- Width226 mm
- Height315 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Quentin Blake
- Reading AgeFrom 2 To 12
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.