Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionOn a dark summer night the Sugar Creek Gang stumbles across a woman digging a hole in an abandoned cemetery. Investigate with the Gang as they get to the bottom of the mysterious holes that keep appearing in the fields. Discover the important role that Bill Collins' little sister Charlotte Ann plays in solving the mystery. In the end, you'll discover with the gang that all things work together for good for those who love God. The Sugar Creek Gang series chronicles the faith-building adventures of a group of fun-loving, courageous Christian boys. These classic stories have been inspiring children to grow in their faith for more than five decades. More than three million copies later, children continue to grow up relating to members of the gang as they struggle with the application of their Christian faith to the adventure of life. Now that these stories have been updated for a new generation, you and your child can join in the Sugar Creek excitement.
- Author BiographyThe late PAUL HUTCHENS, one of evangelical Christianity's most prolific authors, went to be with the Lord on January 23, 1977. Mr. Hutchens, an ordained Baptist minister, served as an evangelist and itinerant preacher for many years. Best known for his Sugar Creek Gang series, Hutchens was a 1927 graduate of Moody Bible Institute. He was the author of 19 adult novels, 36 books in the Sugar Creek Gang series, and several booklets for servicemen during World War II. Mr. Hutchens and his wife, Jane, were married 52 years. They had two children and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Paul Hutchens
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSugar Creek Gang S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 19
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight68 g
- Width121 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.