All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the greening of the automotive industry by the path dependence of countries and carmakers' trajectories. Three sources of path dependency can be detected: business models, consumer attitudes, and policy regulations. The automobile is changing and the race towards alternative driving systems has started!
- Author BiographyGIUSEPPE CALABRESE Senior Researcher at CNR-CERIS and teaches managerial economics at the University of Turin, Italy. He is co-editor of the International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management and a member of the International Steering Committee of GERPISA. His main areas of research are industrial organisation, technological innovation, industrial policy and the automotive industry.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight630 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGiuseppe Calabrese
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.