All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Greenland Mineral Resources Act - the Law and Practice of Oil, Gas and Mining in Greenland provides an overview of the law and practice of resource exploitation in Greenland with comments to the provisions of Greenland's Mineral Resources Act. It addresses all relevant issues in this dynamic area, such as licensing procedures, permits, exploration and exploitation, health and safety, and environment.
- Author(s)Bo Sandroos
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Weight368 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine51 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.