All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarton Regus Slayton, a wealthy industrialist, had it all. But he wanted to conquer more than one world, even though an explosion at a research facility in the mountains of Northern Idaho reduced his life to the lowest deminator possible. As a deformed ogre, isolated from the world and his family, he is compelled to push on. His associates, Alfred Danielle, a specialist in telemetry, and Aubrey McKinn, a world authority on Baseline Interferometry, capture an amaly on a 2 strip of magnetic tape and a photograph taken moments before the explosion, in which a curious ball of light is seen radiating around those who are about to die. It is evidence of the thing they call the Greenshift. Moreover, Marton Regus Slayton kws it will happen again. The question is: Can he stop it in time?
- Author BiographyBy age 16 Kim Vincent was captivated by the metaphysical. This fascination is still with him and shows up in his eight books. In his 30's he was hosting home discussion groups and playing the organ in two different churches. By age 40's he had one of the largest collection of metaphysical books in Canada and developed a 160 acre spiritual retreat which was attended by folks from all over the world. At the same time he organized university seminars and was featured on various radio shows and hosted a 33 week television series entitled This Psychic World. It was then that an editor from Doubleday came across some of his lecture papers and asked him to write an encyclopedia on parapsychology. That was almost 30 years ago. Once hooked, he has been writing ever since, during which time he had a construction business, a land development company, an architectural design practice, a vinyl window factory and a pewter foundry. The encyclopedia, updated and in a more popular style, is now available under the title GETTING REAL. According to Kim: Things have not been dull. If I've got it figured right, I'm now on my third life, doing what I love most.
- Author(s)MR Kimbell Vincent
- Date of Publication31/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.