All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe Greenwich Diet believes that while incorporating limited carbohydrates and high quality protein, this diet picks up where others leave off. In particular, The Greenwich Diet corrects the weakness of other low carb, high protein diets while providing the added power of health enhancement. Most people have absolutely clue what they should be eating and what they should be avoiding. But once you learn the Greenwich Diet, you have the kwledge that will lose a lifetime. The Greenwich Diet teaches you that When You Eat Is Just As Important As What You Eat!! This diet will t only tell you how to lose the fat by certain creative tips, but will give you a whole new way of life and wellness for the next millennium.
- Author(s)Carlon M. Colker
- PublisherAdvanced Research Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationHauppauga
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvanced Research Press Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date05/10/2001
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight500 g
- Width240 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.