All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPregnant with Bobby Hartwig's child, Thai nurse Silliporn tracks him down in Alabama, where, after surviving a jump from a bridge in Bangkok, Bobby's back home taking care of stroke-victim Harold Suggs and falling in love with his gorgeous granddaughter Bee. As Silliporn finds unexpected love, as Harold learns to walk again, and as Bee herself becomes ripe with child, a rattled Bobby Hartwig sorts his scattered marbles, unraveling the haunting mystery of his shellshocked father, missing since the Suggs' barn burned all those years ago.
- Author BiographyRussell Helms has had stories in Sand, Drunken Boat, Litro, Versal, Bewildering Stories, The Moth and other journals. He writes, designs books, and teaches college English in Tennessee. He is from Alabama and was born in Georgia. He has traveled a bit, including trips to Thailand, Ethiopia, and Haiti. He began his academic career as a nursing student in Birmingham, Alabama. Helms holds an MFA in creative writing from Bluegrass Writers Studio and is a graduate of Auburn (history) and Yale (public health). The Ground Catches Everything is his first novel.
- Author(s)Russell Helms
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoundfire Books
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.83New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $79.86Trending at AU $82.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.