All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
About this product
- DescriptionFabulous 50-something fashion consultant Christine Schwab talks grown-up style and candidly tackles dos and don'ts for women over 40. Women are more concerned than ever with looking beautiful. But time and time again, many of these women make the mistake of t dressing for their age, or dressing as if they have to lose the fun after thirty. Christine Schwab, style expert and frequent producer of fashion segments magazines, brings her straight shooting, -nsense approach to dressing your best in a world that usually aims its fashion advice at teenagers. She tackles the absolute -s (sleeveless tops, metallic fabrics, and more), and explains how the post-forty-and-still-fabulous woman can create stunning, classic looks and bring out her unique and fun personality. Full of revealing four colour photographs that show real women making great choices or gruesome mistakes, The Grown-up Girl's Guide to Style is sure to dramatically revitalize the already-stylish, the aspiring-to-be-stylish, and the simply style-challenged woman in her prime.
- Author BiographyChristine Schwab is one of the world's leading lifestyle and fashion reporters. She has made appearances on The Today Show, Entertainment Tonight, Oprah, NBC Nightly News, CNBC News, Fox Network News, the E! channel. She has also been a spokesperson for many of Americas leading fashion and beauty companies including Estee Lauder, Revlon, TJ Maxx, Marshall's, and more.
- Author(s)Christine Schwab
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2006
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date29/06/2009
- Content NoteColour photographs
- Weight894 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.