All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForeword by Alan Weiss, PhD Ricci is a forward thinker who speaks from his mind and heart and always exceeds one's expectations-his voice is of a true original. - Andrew Goldman, HBO- Vice President of Program Planning After you frame your diploma, you must read The Growth Game. - Ben Newman, National Bestselling Author and International Speaker Ricci is the Emerging expert in developing Gen Y professionals. He possesses a rare blend of creativity, strong business skills and an ability to connect with people. Linda Kaplan Thaler, Chairman of Publicis Kaplan Thaler The Growth Game makes professional development fun, exciting and rewarding. - Dan Schawbel, Bestselling Author of Me 2.0 and Promote Yourself Eddy Ricci understands what motivates Gen Y sales teams. He is on my radar and should be on yours! - Erik Qualman, Founder of Socialmics, #1 Bestselling Author and International Speaker (#2 most likable author behind JK Rowling). The Growth Game is a great tool for young professionals to think about their goals beyond their educational career. Stephanie Dara Posen, New York University- Senior Development Today's young professional grew up with instant access to information and the ability to connect with more people than ever before. The Growth Game helps the next generation of professionals and the leaders they work with, ease the pain of immediate gratification by introducing them to the Daily Activities of Development (DAD) System. The score keeping method quantifies how much exposure professionals are receiving towards their long term goals everyday based on the learning they are acquiring and the people they are meeting. The Growth Game serves as a real world guide blending both time tested and time relevant development, communication and business skills to the new school of professionals, entrepreneurs and leaders.
- Author BiographyEddy Ricci, Jr., is the director of a unique training and development collaborative platform that services four financial planning firms in New England where he has arguably worked with more new, Gen Y financial professionals than anyone in the country over the past three years. He is also the founder of the DAD System and The Growth Game, LLC., a professional development company. Eddy is a certified coach and specializes in helping professionals develop sales skills and implement business development activity systems. He has also served on national field training committees and has had articles published in industry leadership journals. Eddy also holds his FINRA Series 7, 66, 9, and 10 licenses as well for investment and NYSE branch office supervision. In the past, Eddy has worked with HBO, various publications and founded Big Hope Films, a non-profit film project for disabled young adults. Big Hope Film's project was screened at the 2009 Rhode Island International Film Festival. He is a graduate of New York University and is a member of the NYU Young Alumni Leadership Circle. Eddy is married and currently resides in Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Eddy Ricci Jr
- PublisherGrowth Game, LLC.
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrowth Game, LLC.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.