All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThese Vietnam POW's had been through hell to get home. But, he was one of those government officials who attempted to hide their escape and betray them for political expediency. They reversed the betrayal. He was bitter about the settlement money. Twenty years later, he retired from high public office. He had a grudge to settle. He sent his loyal zealots to physically harm them. And, he initiated attacks using the FBI and IRS. Challenges. First, who was launching this belated attack on them? Why? Then, they were faced with a conundrum. Their beliefs demanded they respected the law and his protected position. How could they defend themselves? Their defense unfolds in typical military precision: identify your enemy, kw your enemy, assess the situation, isolate the target, define a plan of attack, execute and remove the threat. The story is a race between evil and good. Alone, they are threatened with defeat. Other good forces are on the way; could they get there in time?
- Author BiographyDennis Wesley Clark accumulated a diverse set of experiences that uniquely prepared him for insightful story telling. As a youth he came familiar with the high Sierras and the wilderness of northern Canada. Later he lived in Costa Rica, Honduras and Venezuela learning the language and culture. He served in the Army in Vietnam. As an artillery Staff Sergeant he worked at the bases along the DMZ in the light artillery and later as 'tactical combat advisor' on heavy caliber anti-craft weapons. In college he graduated top in his class in Finance and later earned a MBA. He worked in the aerospace and defense industry at various locations in the USA and England specializing in fixing 'broken operations' and later consulting. He visited Eastern Europe shortly after the departure of the Russians seeing the impact of their occupation. Now, as a novelist, expect this unique background to be woven into stories that will tantalize you with weave of combat, industry, and diverse cultures.
- Author(s)Dennis Wesley Clark
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication04/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.