All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA mouse is taking a stroll through the deep, dark wood when along comes a hungry fox, then an owl, and then a snake. The mouse is good eugh to eat but smart eugh to kw this, so he invents . . . the gruffalo! As Mouse explains, the gruffalo is a creature with terrible claws, and terrible tusks in its terrible jaws, and kbbly knees and turned-out toes, and a poisous wart at the end of its se. But Mouse has worry to show. After all, there s such thing as a gruffalo. . . .
- Author BiographyJulia Donaldson lives in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width223 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.