All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gruffalo w available for the first time in Scots. Everybody loves The Gruffalo and w you can enjoy this children's classic for the very first time in Scots. Translated by James Robertson and published by Itchy Coo, this new edition of The Gruffalo has been approved by Julia Donaldson and will delight both children and adults alike. A moose took a dauner through the deep, mirk widd. A tod saw the moose and the moose looked guid. Come a wee bit further intae the deep, mirk widd, and find oot whit happens when the sleekit moose comes face tae face wi a hoolet, a snake and a hungry gruffalo...
- Author BiographyJames Robertson is the General Editor of Itchy Coo and a contributing author to many Itchy Coo books. He has translated classics by Roald Dahl and A A Milne into Scots. He also writes for adults and has published three novels, including the bestselling The Testament of Gideon Mack.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintItchy Coo
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Axel Scheffler
- Translated byJames Robertson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.