All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest diet sweeping the nation is the 5:2 Fasting Diet, where people are cheerful for five days of the week and grumpy for the other two. The Grumpy Dieter's Handbook tackles the phemen of the 5:2 and almost all of the best-selling diets of the last twenty years; the Cambridge, F-Plan, Atkins, Dukan, South Beach and many more. It hands out advice on how to recognise a 5:2 dieter, what they should do on their fast days and what you can do to irritate them. You will find a host of (un)helpful tips, get introduced to the 'Ceremony of the Scales' and learn about alternative diets, such as the Tramp's Diet and the Father Ted. Plus you will discover the worst fad diets of all time, from Lord Byron's dieting advice for ladies to cotton wool balls for lunch.
- Author BiographyIvor Grump has been attempting golf since the tender age of 14. He was the Worcestershire Golf Club's junior champion in 1976 and it's been downhill all the way ever since. His nadir was losing 13 golf balls at Royal Sandwich and failing to complete the course. Grump is one of the founding members of the PGA (Professional Grumps Association).
- Author(s)Ivor Grump
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight259 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.