About this product
- DescriptionAn adventure story and a guide to proper behavior. This satirical tale takes our grumpy heroine to a week-long summer boot camp for manners in the middle of the Texas desert. Will she master the art of dining, makeup and nail polish, electronic etiquette and visual poise? Or will she succumb to her nemesis, the head mistress and good manners goddess, Mrs. Green? Find out what lessons she takes to heart amid a bounty of delicious mockery, ridicule, laughter and fun.
- Author BiographyWhen Rachel's not imparting the joy that is her life to the world, she is a student at Texas Christian University (TCU). Please don't ask her what she's going to do after college--she doesn't know, and even if she did, she wouldn't tell you. When she is not doing schoolwork, Rachel doesn't really do very much, but she is currently working on the next book in the Grumpy Girl's Guide adventure series.
- Author(s)Rachel Aboukhair
- PublisherNew Chapter Publisher
- Date of Publication14/02/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSarasota, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Chapter Publisher
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight158 g
- Width149 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.