All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionFor generations, the natives of Harrisport have watched wealthy summer families descend on their Cape Cod town, inhabiting the massive cottages along the town's best stretches of beachfront. But when rich Southerner Tucker Moss breaks the heart of local girl Edie Wright in the summer of 1966, an enduring war starts between the two families that lasts for generations.... Edie's youngest child, Lexi, should kw better than to fall in love with a Moss, but at eighteen, she falls hard for Tucker's son, Hudson--only to find herself jilted when Hudson breaks off their engagement. Eleven years later, Lexi returns home after two years away studying architectural photography, just in time for yet ather summer on the Cape. When Hudson's younger brother, Cooper, arrives unexpectedly to sell the seaside estate after the death of his father and hires Lexi to photograph it, an unlikely attraction forms, and Lexi finds herself torn once again between passion and family loyalty. Then revations at the Moss guest house reveal a forty-six-year-old declaration of love carved into a piece of framing--and a startling truth that will force two women and the men who love them to confront the treacherous waters of their pasts.
- Author BiographyA native New Englander who was raised in Maine, Erika Marks has worked as an illustrator, an art director, a cake decorator, and a carpenter. This is her third novel.
- Author(s)Erika Marks
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication03/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.