All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhen funny, kind and gorgeous Shane proposes, Cara is over the moon, and can't wait to share the news of their engagement with all their friends and family. Excitement, however, quickly turns to apprehension when it seems that everyone has a fixed idea of the perfect wedding and offers to 'help' with the planning. With tussles over the ceremony and the size of the guest list, sibling rivalry and insistent in-laws-to-be, Cara can see the vision she has of her big day being ripped to shreds. So she and Shane determine to make a stand and do things their way. But when they anunce their plans for a beach wedding on a beautiful Caribbean island, there is uproar. Threats are made, family secrets are revealed, and things turn decidedly stormy. Will Cara and Shane manage to overcome all obstacles? Or will their dream wedding turn into a nightmare?
- Author BiographyMelissa Hill lives with her husband Kevin, daughter Carrie, and dog Homer in Co. Dublin. Previous titles, including THE CHARM BRACELET, SOMETHING FROM TIFFANY'S, THE LAST TO KNOW, WISHFUL THINKING, BEFORE I FORGET and PLEASE FORGIVE ME have all been bestsellers, and her books have been translated into twenty-three different languages. For more information, visit her website at www.melissahill.info, like her Facebook page at www.facebook.com/melissahillbooks or follow her on Twitter at www.twitter.com/melissahillbks.
- Author(s)Melissa Hill
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.