About this product
- DescriptionKw yourself. Nicholas Forsythe never knew how important those words were at his first year at Gleak High School until he met Garron. After he is given a mentor by his parents to help guide him through his rebellious phase, Nicholas is initially skeptical of Garron's methods. Who is he? How does he kw so much about Nicholas without meeting him? As Nicholas works to find the answers to these and other questions about the guiding process, he soon uncovers a deep secret about Garron and the guides: they are from the future, working for the mysterious Determinant Industries in an attempt to fix the perils of the past. All is well with the program, but when a brooding figure from Garron's time threatens to unravel the very events of history, it's up to Nick and Garron to t only save their lives, but also the entire fate of the future. Through strained friendships, inner battles with identity and free will, and watching the entire world around him morph and change to the whims of an evil dictator, Nick discovers the true meaning of choice and the sacrifice involved in order to truly kw yourself.
- Author BiographyJustin Chandler is a Middle Grades Education major at Appalachian State University. Residing in Connelly Springs, NC, The Guide is his debut novel after years of writing short stories and website articles to the beat of his own drum for websites such as TheOdyssey. While striving towards a career in education, Justin enjoys hiking, reading, and practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in his free time.
- Author(s)Justin Chandler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kitty Pixels
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.