All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAs farmers look for more invative ways to grow crops hydroponics has become an option for many. With this method of gardening, soil is need as the crops can be grown in water with the aid of mineral nutrient solutions. As such the book The Guide To Hydroponic Gardening For The Novice is well timed as it gives the budding gardener the opportunity to learn about this new way to grow crops. The great thing is that soil is need so there need be fuss about purchasing rich topsoil and other fertilizers or even to plough land to prepare it for planting. It is a great tool for the home as with a little bit of invation and the right set of tools, the hydroponic garden can be set up and used to grow great vegetables and plants in time. It is also suited for those areas where there are temperature changes that restrict planting all through the year.
- Author BiographyNathaniel Cross grew up on a farm and loves the thought of living off the land. When he grew older he had the intention of becoming a farmer like his dad and selected courses that would help him to be a better farmer as he already had the hands on knowledge and need some more business skills. It was while he was at school that he was introduced to hydroponics. It was a bit weird to him at first but he decided to learn all that he could about it with the intention of introducing his father to it. With this type of gardening they would be able to grow crops all through the winter to supply the family and other members in the community. When he introduced his dad to the process, he was encouraged to speak to others who were farmers or did a bit of gardening as well. From that point on he got the idea to write a book to reach more interested individuals.
- Author(s)Nathaniel Cross
- PublisherSpeedy Publishing Books
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeedy Publishing Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.