All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionScience fiction and fantasy is one of the most challenging--and rewarding!--genres in the bookstore. But with New York Times bestselling author Philip Athans and fantasy giant R. A. Salvatore at your side, you'll create worlds that draw your readers in--and keep them reading! Just as important, you'll learn how to prepare your work for today's market. Drawing on his years of experience as one of the most acclaimed professionals in publishing, Wizards of the Coast editor Athans explains how to set your vel apart--and break into this lucrative field. From devising clever plots and building complex characters to inventing original techlogies and crafting alien civilizations, Athans gives you the techniques you need to write strong, saleable narratives. Plus! Athans applies all of these critical lessons together in an unprecedented deconstruction of a never-before-published tale by the one and only R. A. Salvatore! There are books on writing science fiction and fantasy, and then there's this book--the only one you need to create strange, wonderful worlds for your own universe of readers!
- Author BiographyPhilip Athans (Issaquah, WA) is managing editor of novels at Wizards of the Coast, the largest producer of fantasy hobby games in the world. He's worked with R.A. Salvatore, as well as Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman, creators of the bestselling Dragonlance series. He has also published his own fantasy novels, including the New York Times bestseller Annihilation, the Watercourse Trilogy, and In Fluid Silence, as well as A Reader's Guide to R.A. Salvatore's The Legend of Drizzt.
- Author(s)Philip Athans
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/07/2010
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight294 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Introduction byR. A. Salvatore
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.