All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Bratt is a lawyer who has always done whatever it took to win his cases. After twenty years of defending the most hardened criminals, many of whom he knew to be guilty, the only thing he can longer do is look at himself in the mirror. Loosely based on a multiple-murder that shocked Montreal in the 1990s, this riveting story pulls the reader into the inner workings of a murder trial, and reveals what one lawyer must do when he has to defend The Guilty.
- Author BiographyGabriel Boutros has lived in Montreal for most of his life, and being a rabid fan of the Canadiens hockey team, probably couldn't imagine living anywhere else. He spent 24 years as a defense attorney, and The Guilty is inspired by some of the issues and dilemmas he dealt with during his legal career. The book is loosely based on a multiple murder which occurred in Montreal in the 1990s. While it is a trial drama, it is also about a lawyer questioning the things he has always been willing to do to defend his clients.
- Author(s)MR Gabriel Boutros
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.