All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionSeeking to draw out lessons applicable to ASEAN, this report looks at the structure and evolution of the GCC. This includes the context within which the Council was established, its rationale, and ecomic importance. It then follows the organization's development over time, paying particular importance to its progress from Customs Union and Common Market towards Monetary Union. The report then sets out the key challenges ahead for the Council, and concludes by highlighting the structural, organizational, and political lessons that resonate with ASEAN and its membership.
- Author(s)Lecturer Department of Business Policy Linda Low,Linda Low,Lorraine Carlos Salazar
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.