All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionKristian Coates Ulrichsen documents the startling rise of the Arab Gulf States as regional powers with international reach and provides a definitive account of how they have become embedded in the global system of power, politics, and policy-making.
- Author BiographyKristian Coates Ulrichsen is a Research Fellow at Rice University's Baker Institute of Public Policy and an Associate Fellow at Chatham House, United States of America. Previous books include Insecure Gulf: The End of Certainty and the Transition to the Post-Oil Era (2011) and Qatar and the Arab Spring (2014).
- Author(s)Kristian Coates Ulrichsen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.