All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionATTACK ON THE SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS: A Yale Student's Tragic End Triggers A Deadly Fight For Justice Against Gun Sellers Inspired by a real case, this is the latest release by top-selling legal thriller author Dale. E. Malakas. In The Gun Trial guns fire and lives shatter. Media wars and violence drive this legally pivotal trial against gun sellers. Only the small Los Angeles firm of Kraus & White will take on the cutting-edge case against the national gun establishment and corporate oligarchs. Amidst the firm's internal strife, lead trial lawyer Sophia Christopoulos and her team fight the well-financed, corrupt opposition in hostile Bakersfield, California. Social tensions fuel the already volatile mix compounded by demonstrations, deaths, scandal, and the ratings-hungry media. Fighting for her life and her firm's survival, Sophia pushes the case to a climactic trial-confronting the ubiquity and difficulty of gun violence and guns themselves in America. [First in Series-Lethal Lawyers-Top 100 Amazon Legal Thriller for a Year] 5-Star Reviews: Page-turning suspense, Read this one. Drama, Pathos ... Sensational ... A Great Entertainment Bargain Great read, great characters, story moves at a fast pace looking forward to next book! Remarkably complex vel. Through vivid characters and numerous plot twists, it explores some of the most difficult issues our nation faces.
- Author BiographyAfter a lifetime of writing poetry, books, nonfiction, and legal documents, it was author Ray Bradbury's friendship and encouragement that finally inspired Dale E. Manolakas to pursue writing as a career. Dale E. Manolakas earned her B.A. from the University of California at Los Angeles, and M.A., M.S., Ph.D. and J.D. degrees from the University of Southern California. She is a member of the California Bar, had the privilege of clerking for The Honorable Arthur L. Alarcon at the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, was a litigator in two major Los Angeles law firms, and a senior appellate attorney at the California Court of Appeals, as well as an Administrative Law Judge.
- Author(s)Dale E Manolakas
- PublisherDale Manolakas
- Date of Publication23/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDale Manolakas
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight957 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.