All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNarrates the history of the conflict between Jews and Arabs in Palestine since the 1880s, from the arrival of the first Zionist pioneers. This updated edition of Hirst's classic work explains why the history of Palestine is still relevant to what is happening in the region w.
- Author BiographyFifty-year resident of Beirut and long-time former Middle East correspondent of the Guardian, David Hirst has lived through or reported on most of the events he describes in Beware of Small States. The Gun and the Olive Branch, his seminal history of the Arab-Israeli conflict, was first published in 1977 and updated in new editions in 1984 and 2003.
- Author(s)David Hirst
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication21/08/2003
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight805 g
- Width134 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.