Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionBarbara Wilson is a widow and owner of the Double-T Bar Ranch in Montana living comfortably with her daughter and two loving grandchildren. The demands of running a ranch and maintaining her reputation keep her occupied, but she longs for something more. Mike Watson is a retired widower living alone in rthern Illiis. Trapped by his grief and hopelessness since his wife died of cancer, he has chosen to avoid social interactions, which worries his grown children. One day while tinkering with his van, the answer comes to him: he decides then and there to write a book and set it in the West. Mike takes a life-changing trip from home to the wilds of Montana to do research for the book and meet the locals. There, a chance encounter with Barbara changes both of their lives. When the lives of these two wounded strangers suddenly align, a book project, a picnic, a storm, a rock, and secrets form the elements that bring them together. Their two families must w learn to overcome disappointment and the many obstacles that circumstance places in the path to hope. For two lost souls in the process of healing broken hearts, thing is sweeter than the hope of new love.
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.