The Gvo Story: From Tiny Acorn to Mighty Oak by Jean Shaw (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.12Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe GVO Story Joel Therien's life story is one of determination and inspiration. As a successful natural body builder he had the World title in his sights. Then aspartame poisoning destroyed his professional career, and almost his life. Joel's search for answers to the debilitating symptoms that followed led him to the internet, and thus began his remarkable online journey. The GVO Story is proof when one door closes, ather one opens, and Joel is glad that's true for his vision has t only changed his life, but that of thousands of other people worldwide too. He took te of all the tools and systems he personally needed to have a successful online presence, and an idea formed in his mind. This light bulb moment eventually resulted in The GVO Story and the creation of a multi-million dollar company providing essential internet hosting and marketing solutions for businesses large and small all over the world. His one-stop-shop for complete web hosting packages simplifies online marketing, and provides all the tools and web services anyone wanting to do anything on line wants and needs. Joel Theiren's, Global Virtual Opportunities products and services are accessible and affordable for anyone with an internet access. As well as being ideal for personal use, can also provide online home business opportunities for anyone who wants them to be. That means they appeal greatly to both internet and network marketers, especially as they are all virtual. Equally appealing, is Joel's Pure Leverage opportunity, which t only provides essential marketing and networking tools, but also an amazing compensation plan. People get instant gratification, and also the training needed to really benefit from their use! Joel likes that, and he's also gratified his health has improved so much he's been able to concentrate more on his primary interest. He w also runs a unique, online, health and fitness lifestyle program, and like his website and marketing services, this is also a global home business opportunity. The simplicity of the program involves working out just seven minutes a day three times a week. Its sustainability makes this program one Joel hopes will help reduce the rising obesity and diabetes epidemics in developed countries. In The GVO Story you'll learn the 10 Critical Questions you must ask yourself before joining any home business opportunities and why Joel Therien's GVO, Pure Leverage and 7MinuteWorkout opportunities click all the boxes, which is why they are favored by so many highly successful online marketers, networkers and home business seekers. Trusted and liked by his clients and peers, Joel's integrity and transparency is to be admired and his motto for success is just to Take Action. Read The GVO Story and be inspired to take action too!
- Author BiographyJean Shaw lives in UK and is a published author, webmaster, blogger and interviewer. Her previous books are health related and concern autism and mercury poisoning, both of which have played a huge part in her life. She therefore identifies with the health problems which affected Joel Therien, the subject of The GVO Story. You can listen to her interviews at http: //JeanShawInterviews.com and find her on http: //www.jeansmenopausalmoment.com/blog. Despite its title, this has little to do with the female menopause, but more about personal change and Jean's thoughts on a variety of topics.
- Author(s)Jean Shaw
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.