Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe HDL Handbook: Biological Functions to Clinical Implications brings laboratory research in HDL from bench to bedside in this needed resource for researchers and clinicians studying cholesterol, lipids, epidemiology, biochemistry, molecular medicine, and pathophysiology of cardiovascular diseases. In addition, researchers and clinicians working with an aging population, corporate researchers, post-doctorates; medical students and graduate students will find this publication useful because the scope of coverage includes basic science, genetics, epidemiology, and treatment of HDL cholesterol as well as potential targets to modify HDL cholesterol.
- Author BiographyDr. Komoda is a visiting professor at Toho University School of Medicine in Japan. He has extensive expertise with research in alkaline phosphatase, amylase, and oxidized HDL. He co-operated the intestinal alkaline phosphatase at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri. He is the recipient of the Kodama Memorial Award from Japanese Society of Electrophoresis.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byTsugikazu Komoda
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.