Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ha Ha Bonk Book by Janet and Allan Ahlberg is jam-packed with brilliant jokes! This Young Puffin joke book is full of good jokes to tell your dad, mum, your baby brother, your teacher and anybody else you can think of, such as: What goes ha ha bonk? A man laughing his head off. and What goes 99 bonk? A centipede with a wooden leg and What goes putt, putt, putt, putt, putt, putt, putt, putt? A bad golfer and lots more besides...Allan Ahlberg - a former teacher, postman, plumber's mate and gravedigger - is in the super-league of children's writers with sales exceeding 17 million and library borrowings of 13 million. In collaboration with his late wife, Janet, he has published many enduring titles, among them Each Peach Pear Plum, Peepo!, Burglar Bill and The Jolly Postman. In addition he has written vels, collections of stories, sets of easy-readers and joke books.
- Author BiographyAllan Ahlberg, former teacher, postman, plumber's mate and gravedigger, is in the super-league of children's writers. He has published over a hundred children's books and is the author of the prize-winning Each Peach Pear Plum and The Jolly Postman. He has also written prize-winning fiction and poems for older readers. Allan lives in Bath.
- Author(s)Allan Ahlberg,Janet Ahlberg
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/1982
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight74 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.