All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSPECIAL BONUS! Get the digital version of the Fast and Proven Juice Recipe Book (a 14.99 Value) for FREE. Just email your Amazon receipt to receipt@JuicingSuccessBook.com. Do you want to dramatically improve your health, energy, mental clarity, motivation, and even your career? Shane Whaley and Angela Von Buelow are two ordinary people who achieved phemenal success through repeated juice fasts, consistent juicing, cleaner eating, and moderate exercise. Their stories, and the stories of other successful juicers, are included to inspire and educate you on your journey. These intimate interviews relate why these men and women wanted to start juicing, how they managed their first juice fast, and the compelling reasons they had to make their lives better. Learn the tips that will sustain you. Create Connection with a juicing community. Acquire vital information and encouragement. Gain the self-confidence you need to be successful. Included in the book are instructions to get ANOTHER FREE BONUS: Your free starter guide How to get Started with Juicing! Also includes Special BONUS CHAPTER: a complete transcript of a Juicing Radio interview with Joe Cross, writer, director and producer of the acclaimed documentary, Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. Joe tells us about his life-changing experience with juicing that has touched millions of people and changed their lives through this breakout film.
- Author BiographyShane Whaley started juicing in 2010 (after several failed attempts.) Shane has lost 80 pounds (6 stone) and has completed four half marathons. He set up the Running On Juice blog, which he started in early 2010 when he began his amazing journey and juicing weight loss. He wrote a Free Juicing Starter Guide in 2011, which has been downloaded more than 25,000 times. Shane started the Juicing Radio podcast when he realized that a weekly podcast with free juicing content would have helped him in his early days. In November 2013, with Angela von Buelow, he launched JuicingRadio.com, a weekly juicing podcast, which is listened to by thousands of people every week. Shane is a Brit who lived in Stockholm, Sweden, before moving to San Francisco and later New York City, where he lives with his greyhound, Brunhilde. He loves soccer, reading, and Morrissey! Angela von Buelow, born in Texas and raised in California, is a former foodie. In fact, Angie once ran a popular restaurant review site in San Francisco. Angie achieved 86 pounds of weight loss through juicing and has completed two half marathons. (Both Angie and Shane could not run for 1 minute before juicing.) Angie has appeared on The Dr. Oz Show talking about her juicing success. She was a featured success story in The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet: Lose Weight, Get Healthy, and Feel Amazing.
- Author(s)Angela Von Buelow,Shane Whaley
- Date of Publication12/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.