All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionJust as a professional athlete doesn't show up without a solid game plan, ethical hackers, IT professionals, and security researchers should t be unprepared, either. The Hacker Playbook provides them their own game plans. Written by a longtime security professional and CEO of Secure Planet, LLC, this step-by-step guide to the game of penetration hacking features hands-on examples and helpful advice from the top of the field. Through a series of football-style plays, this straightforward guide gets to the root of many of the roadblocks people may face while penetration testing-including attacking different types of networks, pivoting through security controls, and evading antivirus software. From Pregame research to The Drive and The Lateral Pass, the practical plays listed can be read in order or referenced as needed. Either way, the valuable advice within will put you in the mindset of a penetration tester of a Fortune 500 company, regardless of your career or level of experience. Whether you're downing energy drinks while desperately looking for an exploit, or preparing for an exciting new job in IT security, this guide is an essential part of any ethical hacker's library-so there's reason t to get in the game.
- Author BiographyPeter Kim is the CEO/President of Secure Planet, LLC, a global penetration testing company. He has worked in the security field for almost ten years, and has spent the past seven as a penetration tester. His research has been featured on Wired.com, CNN.com, and various other outlets. Kim has a wide variety of certifications from Sec+, GCIH, GCWN, GWAPT, GXPN, and GMOB. He spent several years teaching penetration testing and network security at Howard Community College in Maryland, and he is the founder of LETHAL, a local security hackerspace in Santa Monica, California. You can find out more information about LETHAL at www.meetup/LETHAL, or visit Kim's blog at Secure Planet: http: //www.SecurePla.net.
- Author(s)Peter Kim
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.