The Hairy Bikers' 12 Days of Christmas: Fabulous Festive Recipes to Feed Your Family and Friends by Si King, Dave Myers, Hairy Bikers (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.64+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.92+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake this year's Christmas dinner your greatest and most relaxed ever with Hairy Bikers Si King and Dave Myers, authors of the #1 runaway bestseller MUMS KNOW BEST: THE HAIRY BIKERS' FAMILY COOKBOOK. With their irrepressible enthusiasm for great food and all things festive, Si and Dave have put together the definitive Christmas cookbook. Combining foolproof versions of the nation's favourite Christmas dishes with new and inventive festive recipes they love to cook for their friends and families, the Hairy Bikers will ensure you serve up cracking meals with ease throughout the holiday season. As well as covering what to cook on the big day itself, the Hairy Bikers also give you tasty dishes for Christmas Eve, delicious cocktails to tame your in-laws, ingenious recipes for all those leftovers and fancy snacks to nibble on in front of the telly. They even show you how to make your own Christmas crackers - and help keep the kids distracted. This is the perfect companion to your festive celebrations.
- Author BiographyWith their unique blend of tasty recipes, cheeky humour and irresistible enthusiasm, the Hairy Bikers have become Britain's favourite food heroes. Born and bred in Barrow-in-Furness, Dave Myers' versatile skills have taken him to some unusual places. He worked in a steelworks as a student, to finance his studies in Fine Arts, and later joined the BBC as a make-up artist, specialising in prosthetics. Si King hails from North East England and is a big, blond bearded biker with an infectious laugh. He worked for many years as an Assistant Director and Locations Manager for film and television, including the Harry Potter films. Si and Dave met on the set of a TV drama in 1995 and have been cooking and riding together ever since. They have now written over 20 cookbooks, including Chicken & Egg, Mums Know Best, Bakeation, Meat Feasts and 12 Days of Christmas. In 2012, the boys shed more than six stone between them on The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight. They have also created a range of low-fat sauces (available in Asda and Ocado), launched an online subscription-based weight-loss club, The Hairy Bikers' Diet Club, and published an acclaimed autobiography, Blood, Sweat & Tyres. www.hairybikers.com https://www.facebook.com/HairyBikers https://twitter.com/HairyBikers
- Author(s)Dave Myers,Hairy Bikers,Si King
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight945 g
- Width255 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.