All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionA New England village. A stolen child. A terrifying birthright. Who holds the key to the chilling mystery of Stonehaven, Connecticut, and its desolate woods -- and what shining creature remains trapped within its summer mansion? From New York Times bestselling author Douglas Clegg comes a riveting, edge-of-your-seat American horror vel of overwhelming love and devastating terror. * For fans of Dean Koontz, Stephen King and Dan Simmons. Clegg's stories can chill the spine so effectively that the reader should keep paramedics on standby. -- Dean Koontz, NY Times bestselling author of The Husband, Odd Thomas, Velocity and many others. Combining both the quiet horror of a Charles Grant with the all-out spectacles of a Stephen King, Clegg's storytelling has never been better. The Halloween Man is a brilliant vel, up there with the best of Straub, King, and Koontz, and one of the most original tales of terror to come along in quite a while. -- Edward Lee, bestselling horror velist. The Halloween Man is one of the best horror vels that I've read in years...I had never read anything by Clegg before reading this vel, but w I'm going to go out and get the rest of his books. If you've never heard of Clegg either, or are a fan of horror fiction, get this book right w. - Pixel Planet Halloween Man is a stunning horror vel, written with a degree of conviction that is rare these days. --Fiona Webster Clegg gets high marks on the terror scale... -- The Daily News (New York) Douglas Clegg is one of horror's most captivating voices... -- BookLovers Every bit as good as the best works of Stephen King, Peter Straub, or Dan Simmons... -- Helltes: The Newsletter for the Horror Professional * The Halloween Man is about overwhelming love and devastating terror, human strength and supernatural power, and the eternal cycle of death and re-birth Packed with vivid imagery; a broadly-scoped but fast-paced plot; powerful, evocative writing; superb characterizations; and facile intelligence...Douglas Clegg has given horror lovers the best Halloween gift possible -- an entertaining spinetingler written with unique style... -- DarkEcho Douglas Clegg has become the new star in horror fiction.. - Peter Straub, author of Ghost Story and, with Stephen King, The Talisman. Books by Douglas Clegg The Children's Hour Goat Dance Purity Dark of the Eye The Words Wild Things Nightmare House Bad Karma Red Angel Night Cage Mischief The Infinite The Abandoned The Necromancer Isis The Hour Before Dark You Come When I Call You Naomi The Nightmare Chronicles The Machinery of Night Breeder The Attraction Where Flies Are Born & Other Horrors The Vampyricon The Priest of Blood The Lady of Serpents The Queen of Wolves Coming of Age: 3 Novellas Bundle Harrow: Three Novels Bundle Criminally Insane: The Series Bundle Praise for Douglas Clegg's Fiction Douglas Clegg kws exactly what scares us, and he kws just how to twist those fears into hair-raising chills... - Tess Gerritsen, New York Times bestselling author of the Rizzoli & Isles series. Clegg is the best horror writer of the post-Stephen King generation. - Bentley Little, author of The Policy Clegg delivers! - John Saul, bestselling author of Faces of Fear and The Devil's Labyrinth. Clegg is one of the best! - Richard Laymon Douglas Clegg is a weaver of nightmares! - Robert R. McCammon author of The Queen of Bedlam and Speaks The Nightbird.
- Author BiographyDouglas Clegg is the bestselling and award-winning author of more than 30 books, including Neverland, The Children's Hour, The Hour Before Dark and many others. He is married and lives near the coast of New England.
- Author(s)Douglas Clegg
- PublisherAlkemara Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlkemara Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.