All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe handbag is the portable office, bank, and emergency kit for women everywhere. Now this indispensable accessory and key fashion statement has its own comprehensive, lavishly illustrated history: The Handbag. From the classics--Chanel, Hermes, Gucci, Vuitton--to the it bags of this century--the Fendi B, Marc Jacobs' Stam, and Dior's Gaucho-- The Handbag holds it all. This is a must-have style guide for handbag lovers and all those interested in fashion.
- Author BiographyCarmel Allen, formerly editor of Living Etc., was marketing director at Heals before joining the Conran Shop as creative director and marketing director in February 2011. She has also worked as a beauty and fashion editor for a wide range of publications, including Tattler, the Observer, the Financial Times, Vogue, and InStyle.
- Author(s)Carmel Allen
- PublisherCarlton Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarlton Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight431 g
- Width208 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.